MENU

Slide

19th Birthday!

Thursday, July 16, 2009


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.

My 19th Birthday!



My manager gave me 3 days off for me to celebrate my birthday!
Lol, actually wanted to have a party,
But it's like i came back on the 28th, party tentatively 3rd july,
cos it's so rushed and i'm too lazy to organize the party!

First went to my grandma place,
grandma & uncle gave me $$$ as my birthday present!

Lol, boyf bought some can drink and
the auntie gave him a plastic bag with a mini hole!

SDC10647
See the tiny stream of soda spilling out from the
hole in the middle of the bag?:x

SDC10645
Lol, i swear he always does the silliest things to make me laugh,
He like drinking from the mini hole
AND driving all the way to my house.

WTF? i think normal people will just throw it away
since it's so difficult to drink and
just drink whatever's left in the can instead? :X




Went to Sim Lim to get my birthday present! :D
Ate at the food court there, Boyf told me the indian food is famous,
So we ordered garlic naan, butter chicken curry.
OMG it's like super yummy!!

Go try it when you're there!

IMG_0005

Went to afew stores to check the prices and finally
.. i got my new love. <3


SDC10657

SDC10656
Hello gorgeous, Canon 100. Goodbye Samsung NV4.

Boyf spilt the cost for the camera with me
as my 19th year old birthday present!




Naturally,
Camwhore with the new camera while waiting in the carpark,
the one with lots of birdshit opposite cineleisure
while boyf went to get movie tickets for Ice Age 3D!


IMG_0020

IMG_0022


IMG_0024

IMG_0023


Love the movie! the 3D version is really awesome, go watch it!
After the movie, went to Tony Rama's at Suntec for dinner!

IMG_0036

IMG_0030
Appetiser plaaaaaaatter. Yums.

IMG_0034
Actually i don't think the ribs are that awesome,
Love the one at Jerry's @ Jalan kayu!

IMG_0037
Bought Royce for mummy, mummy love the praline truffles,
omg they increased their prices AGAIN, ARGH.

SDC10627
Prezzie from May jie jie who's in australia right now!
I miss you so muuuuuch, thanks for the super cute present!
I wanna go visit her next yeeeeeeeear!

SDC10628

I thought i won't be getting even one stalk of rose this year..
But nope! Boyf surprised me with a bouquet of 19 roses!
19 year old = 19 roses, lol.

IMG_0045

IMG_0043

Wanted to have a simple dinner with my besties @ crab party
But decided to tabao the crabs home instead, more comfortable!

IMG_0059

IMG_7047

IMG_0069
Yum yum yum, 3 butter crabs, me love!


IMG_0061
Shirley & jess are damn evil!
There just walked in and saw jin jin,

(which btw is a super old shiz tzu,
when i was with boyf he told me she's 12-13 years old,
until now when we're like together for coming 5 YEARS
he also tell me she's 13 years old.
So honestly i don't even know how old is she. :x)

and they actually thought she is A RUG. -.-


And everyone was like damn facinated with jin jin
when she finally woke up from her long long long sleep to go pee. -.-


IMG_7041
Lol, jess was really freaked out by whisky.

IMG_0076

IMG_0081

IMG_0085

After dinner we play uno stacko, WTF?
Lol, shirley is damn sway, always getting the draw two!

IMG_7058

IMG_7059


IMG_7066

Boyf disappeared to the "toilet" to get my cake. lol.

IMG_0122
Lol the tiramisu cake from bakerzin! Yums!


IMG_0105

Muahahaha, i just booked tickets for Harry potter,
watching it with jess tmr!



oLol, boyf has this gooey thingy that is suppose
to pick up all the dirt & disinfect stuff!
I spend like 15 mins throw this thing at boyf!
Hahahahs, poor boy stand by the wall and
getting gooey stuff bouncing off his chest all night.

SDC10637

SDC10640


My buys from ASOS!

asos bow dress

asos bow front cardigan

asos print halter



And remember the advertorial i did for Reebonz?
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/2009/05/sponsered-advertorial-everyone-loves.html

Since i have 60 dollars credits from them,
I bought a pink/white bling Puma watch!
Btw, the invitation is still open to my blog readers,
Click the link to register:
Http://www.reebonz.com/member_invite/theluckiestchick





Sayonara, loves, gotta run!
Going to prepare and go out soooooon! (:

No comments: